Green Energy Brings Prosperity
To be the leader in Lao PDR on green energy development connecting with AEC
1. Promote government policies in energy development and be responsible for society and environment.
2. Value and retain professional management and systematically enhance staff capability and ensure their international compatibility.
3. Operate the business faithfully and fairly as well as ensure business partners' and shareholders' wealth.
4. Commit to sustainable development and growth of the company.
Mr. Chanthanome PHOMMANY
The Chaleun Sekong Energy Co., Ltd
Chaleun Sekong Energy Company Limited (CSE) was established in 2016 with registration of 40,000 million kip, there is Headquarter in Nongbone Village, Saysetha District, Vientiane Capital which has business goal is hydropower development and electric energy producer on behalf of private sector to meet demand for domestic electricity and export to neighboring countries. In addition, the Company is also important to provide support as Party-State Policy on Poverty Reduction and related to the hydropower construction projects in rural areas together with social and economic support and community development go together.
The Company is committed to making a significant contribution to the clean energy struggle to support sustainable economic growth in the country. With a professional management system, a team of international consultants with expertise and experience in project development can make a real difference for the company; currently, the company has 11 hydropower projects, of which three are: Nam Ngiep 3A hydropower plant, Xenamnoy 1 & Xenamnoy 6 hydropower plants with total installation capacity 63.8 megawatts of electricity sales to the Electricite Du Laos (EDL); 3 projects: Nam Kong 2, Nam Kong 3 and Nam Emoun hydropower projects with total installation capacity 249 megawatts of electricity to be delivered selling to the Electricity of Vietnam (EVN); The hydropower projects are share-stake by the Company is: Nam Theun 1 hydropower is 28% and Nam Ngum 3 hydropower is
55% with total installation capacity 1,130 megawatts of electricity that to be delivered selling to the Generating Authority of Thailand or named EGAT; and 3 projects are: Nam Phak, Nam Ang and Nam Xeung hydropower projects with total installation capacity 302 megawatts of electricity that are still under development.
For a future step, the Company is targeting the struggling and intending to operate in order to achieve as this goal as it relates to both domestic and foreign business partners to study or develop a joint energy projects to lead the company into stock market by 2020 to create linking and underpinning of company sustainable development.
Board of Management
Health and Safety Policy
CS ENERGY CO., Ltd on behalf of the Project Developer to develop hydropower projects in Lao PDR recognize that best practice construction management gives full consideration to all health and Safety matters in connection to construction activities. The Project’s Health and Safety philosophy is to ensure the health and safety of personnel, to eliminate property damage and to provide a safe and comfortable working and living environment during the entire construction period.
In the context of the Hydro Power Project Construction. The Project Developer commit to respect to maintain own Health and Safety philosophy as described below:
- Safety is a paramount consideration in the project.
- All accidents are prevented.
- All tasks shall be prevented planned and performed with concern for health and safety.
- Health and Safety is all line management responsibility.
- Identify and eliminate or minimize inherent hazard in the work.
- Closely monitor each steps of the work to detect and promptly eliminate hazards and unsafe practices. Maintain a safe workplace for all employees
- Provide clear and concise written instruction, rules and plans for the work to be performed.
- Use trained and qualified workers and staffs.
- Provide Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Evaluate the risk from the work and establish safety measures before performing every work.
- Take emergency measures and provide emergency medical treatment in case of an occupational accident occurs. Also investigate causes and take appropriate measure to prevent the recurrence of similar or other accidents.
- Comply with safe work procedures and comply with applicable government regulations and company policies.
- The Project has a NO ACCIDENT or (ZERO ACCIDENT) Project Manager and Site Manager have overall responsibility for Health and Safety matter at each respective construction location.
Every person working at Hydro Power Projects will work together to develop and maintain a high level of care and concern towards the safety of ourselves and our fellow employees.